Every company, big or small, has a human capital, which must be cared for and protected to guarantee the productivity of the company, as well as their health and work environment. In this sense, it’s the company’s job to prevent occupational hazards, accidents and diseases. Thus, benefiting both the employee and the employer. A simple, preventative measure which guarantees a clean, disease-free environment is promoting handwashing within the company. To do this, the company must have soap dispensers.
Types of dispenser
The dispenser can be manual or automatic, the company can choose whichever style suits their budget and needs. Both versions are acceptable, the difference lies in the way the product is dispensed. One of the most used styles in offices is the wall-mounted soap dispenser.
Automatic dispensers for the office minimise the risk of contamination, since there is no direct contact with the user. This type of dispenser is also more attractive and easier to use. When the user places their hand near the sensor, it activates and dispenses an exact dose, avoiding excess use. This type of dispenser can be used in the home and in office environments.
The manual soap dispenser works by pressing a button. The product used can be either liquid or foam, unlike the automatic dispenser that can only dispense liquid products. The manual dispenser has a valve which monitors the level of the soap, and a hatch at the top for refilling the product when it runs out. This type of dispenser can be used in the home or office, and is one of the most used in public places.
Styles of dispenser
- Wall-mounted dispenser: this can be either manual or automatic, and is the best-selling dispenser on the market, ideal for soap and other liquids. It promotes greater cleanliness, as it doesn’t leave marks like traditional soaps. This is the most commonly used style, thanks to its easy installation, without the need for screws or drills.
- Table dispenser: this style of dispenser is ideal for bathrooms and kitchens. It’s very easy to install, doesn’t require a drill and is available in many different stylish designs. This style is the one most used by large hotels.
Pros of having soap dispensers at work
- Saves soap: manual and automatic dispensers have an exact dosage amount for soap, which avoids wasting the liquid.
- Avoids worker absenteeism: having soap dispensers in the office, avoids occupational hazards like diseases. You can enjoy a healthy, clean work environment, free of germs and bacteria.
- Clean bathrooms: previously, traditional soaps were used in office bathrooms, but the soap dishes would get very dirty. With the wall-mounted soap dispenser, everything stays cleaner for longer.
- Personal style: the office soap dispenser is available in many different designs, colours and styles to go with any decoration. This way, the bathroom décor can align with the owner’s taste.
Most workers, employers included, spend more time in the office than at home, and it used to be difficult to guarantee their optimal hygiene. However, soap dispensers have changed the game. Now every office can bank on a clean and more hygienic space.